RAVEMEN TR20 USB rear bike light 20lm
- High efficient COB led with max 20 lumens
- Quick release designed for various situations
- Specifically designed lens providing front and side visibility
- Auto power save and indicator for low battery
- Built-in Mode memory function
- Convenient Micro USB charging port
Power button: Long press the button 0.5s to turn on/off power; Single click to cycle through modes.
Auto power save and battery indicator: When in low power, the light will switch to flashing mode automatically with the blue indicator light flashing, please charge your light soon.
Micro USB charging: Standard charging time: 2.0h with Max input: 5V, DC/ 150mA (approximate values and may vary by user conditions). Built-in over-charge protection. Note: the light cannot be turned on or used while charging
Charging indicator: Flashing blue light during charging and constant blue light when charging completed.
Other features: Mode Memory circuit to remember the last used brightness level.
Mounting Your Light
Fix the base mount with the O ring to the seat tube (φ 24-36mm) or compatible helmet, then slide the light into the base mount; for some seat bags or backpacks, the light could be attached to them directly.
Make sure the light is mounted securely on each time before riding.
Release the light from the bike while in the outdoors in case of theft.
To maintain the best performance and extending the life of the Li-polymer battery, it’s recommended:
1. Check the battery and charge the battery up before your first riding.
2. Avoid completely discharging, allow partial discharges and avoid over charging (usually).
3. Keep and storage your light at room temperature.
Don’t disassemble or modify the light, otherwise it may cause danger and void your warranty.